VIDEO TELECONFERENCE – Many of our CE programs are broadcast via video teleconference and are also available to view via weblink live streaming!
Video teleconferences, produced by the Arkansas Geriatric Education Collaborative (AGEC), are broadcast through a variety of delivery methods including:
– UAMS Collaborate web access – Click here AGEC Live Streaming Channel
– The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) interactive television network to the Centers on Aging (COAs)
– UAMS Regional Centers
– Arkansas e-Link
– Independent receiver sites located at community colleges, branches of the University of Arkansas and other institutions throughout Arkansas.
– Four presentations each year on important topics related to the care of aging Arkansans
– Free continuing education credits to a wide variety of licensed health professionals
– Convenient viewing options across the state and via live streaming
NEXT UP: “Joint replacement (hip and knee) in Older Adults” presented by Dr. Simon C. Mears
View details on event page: Click here for Event Details and CE Documents